A forward thinking digital marketing agency based in Northamptonshire. The Company has a great reputation locally and internationally. Clients include insurance, travel, leisure, automotive and retail sectors, all of whom value the company strategic advice and services, delivered with great value, an ethical approach and a personal touch.
To unlock the value of technology for business
To be the most highly-regarded agency for the expert application of digital technology to the solution of marketing challenges
To maximise outcomes for their Clients by creating and connecting effective, efficient and scalable components that deliver high-quality marketing experiences
Everything they do will be consistent with their determination to continuously improve themselves, each other and the solutions they create for their Clients, while adhering to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity in a friendly, open and giving way.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The role will involve the management of marketing campaigns, ongoing SEO, PPC and other digital marketing services such as CRO and Social Media marketing for our growing client base. You may be required to take the lead on the team you work in, managing and deputising for the Client Services Manager.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of your client accounts, engaging content creation, across a variety of industries, and will be required to maintain the accounts and work towards agreed clients’ targets. Strong interpersonal skills are also important as the role involves communicating with clients on a regular basis through emails, phone calls and face to face meetings.
Specialist training from Google Ads and Microsoft Bing account managers and internal SEO training can be provided to support your development in this role.
Please note this role may start on a remote working basis depending on government guidelines as well as the interview process taking place via telephone and zoom.
• Ongoing management of Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
• Implementing SEO strategies to grow organic performance
• Monitoring success levels using tools such as Google Analytics tools and client data
• Managing client relationships through regular email, phone and face-to-face communication
• Providing regular performance reporting to clients on a weekly and monthly basis, as required
• Mentoring and development of Digital Marketing Account Executives
• Relevant degree or of graduate calibre.
• Minimum of 2 years’ digital marketing experience desirably in an agency
• Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent.
• Desire to provide an excellent service to clients
• Content writing experience in a marketing setting
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as comfort with software packages generally.
• Process orientated individual with high attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn – a desire to improve and expand your knowledge and skills is essential.
• Full UK driving licence is desirable.
• Google Ads accreditations are advantageous but not essential
• Strong knowledge of SEO including PPC
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, a real self-starter and all-rounder
FLEXIBLE HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week from 9am – 5pm plus half hour. (8:30-5, 9-5:30, 8:50-5:20) Some home working is available.
23 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
Specialist training from Google Ads and Microsoft Bing
Discuss this opportunity with us