Our client is the largest privately owned motor group in Europe.
From their base in Milton Keynes, they supply businesses throughout the country with highly efficient fleet finance and management solutions for their company cars and vans.
Despite the challenging market conditions of recent years, they have maintained an impressive rate of organic growth by providing customers with an irresistible combination of reliability, ingenuity and value for money. Their financial strength, scale of infrastructure and high calibre systems provide them with an enviable platform for growth, but it is their people that have delivered on service.
Customer focus is a much used cliché that is so rarely delivered, but the culture of their business really does encourage enthusiasm, initiative and a genuine desire to deliver the extra mile in customer service.
The ability to stand out from the crowd in this way is seen as fundamental in their plans to expand the business to the next level.
To assist with the successful implementation of any new customer accounts, meeting timelines and budgetary requirements. Undertaking daily tasks relating to ongoing projects, following established processes and communicating with the internal teams, clients and senior management. Ultimately ensuring each task is completed with all contractual obligations and service expectations adhered to.
Additionally, working with 3rd party supply partners to achieve a comprehensive understanding of their product range and assisting the sales team to successfully implement the desired product/service.
The position of Sales Resource Administrator is a key role and involves administrating the ongoing/daily tasks of the outsourcing and implementation team.
• Work with the Sales Resource team to collate and prepare data for presentations by the Sales Team and act as a consultant on said data.
• Liaise with the sales team/sales resource team to identify missing data then liaise with the sales team/client to gather said data and upload to central database.
• Follow established processes for updating variable information on a systematic basis complete with robust audit trail and suggest/implement improvements on authority from the Sales resources Manager.
• Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) where specifically required in conjunction with the sales team.
• Generate management reports for agreed KPIs and ensure these are systematically produced, monitored and delivered.
• Develop and continually enhance the policies, systems and procedures necessary to effectively plan, monitor and record the implementation process and the day to day running of an outsourced account.
• Liaise with staff in all departments to ensure that all necessary implementation action requirements are advised in good time together with respective completion time lines.
• Liaise with all third party service providers to ensure that all necessary implementation action requirements are advised in good time together with respective completion time lines.
• Track progress of implementation action requirements and ensure that all time line commitments are met. Resolve any delays promptly and efficiently and escalate any issues that may jeopardise our service levels and targets to the Sales Resources Team/Sales Resources Manager.
• Ad hoc project management in relation to client needs within specified timelines.
• An individual who is target focused and who can professionally deliver results working closely with colleagues at all levels of the business and supply partners in a sensitive and professional manner
• The desire to undertake continuous professional development
• An enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently
• A credible ambassador for the Organisation
• Dedicated with a calm balanced style
• An entrepreneurial approach and a commercial mind-set
• Positive, enthusiastic, energetic, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Approachable, open and honest
• Ability to adapt to changing situations within a fast paced environment
• Committed, conscientious and hard working
• A resourceful individual with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• First class interpersonal skills and strong communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Relevant fleet industry/motor industry experience
• High level of numerical understanding, preferably knowledge of how leases are quoted
• Able to work with large sets of data un phazed
• Highly IT literate with relevant Microsoft office experience, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability/Experiencing using IT systems
HOLIDAY: 22 Days Holiday plus all public/bank holidays
Exciting opportunities to progress
Discuss this opportunity with us