Our client provides many of the UK’s most recognised financial brands with market leading software to support Training and Competence, Learning Management, Quality Assurance and Customer feedback.
They have many years of combined experience in the financial services sector showing their understanding of the needs of the industry and the challenges customers face. They constantly refine modules to improve performance, sales quality and the customer experience.
Our client understands the importance of management information in keeping business both efficient and compliant. The interoperability of their modules enables customers to drive improvements across business units.
Our client is looking for a Product Test Analyst to join their agile product development team. This is a full-time position for someone with 3+ years of experience working in a QA or Testing role, who has a grounding in the many forms of software testing and has been certified to ISTQB Foundation Level. Of special interest are candidates with commercial experience of testing web-based business applications together with associated test automation skills.
• Ensure releases are delivered on time whilst maintaining high quality standards and that products delivered are fit for purpose.
• Liaise with Product Development to understand & plan product testing & defect resolutions.
• Liaise with Operations and Customer Support in replicating Customer issues.
• Communicate in both verbal and written form to various levels of stakeholders.
• Review and understand Requirements Documents / Functional Specifications.
• Define test scenarios.
• Estimate test effort and timescales.
• Create and execute test scripts with associated data.
• Implement automation tests derived from test scripts in our C# / Selenium automation framework.
• Raise defects to defined product standards and retest fixed defects.
You should have knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and an awareness of different types of testing e.g. smoke testing, risk-based testing, system testing, regression testing, integration testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing and automated testing.
• Degree educated with 3 years commercial experience in testing web-based applications in an Agile/Lean/Scrum environment.
• ISTQB Foundation Level Qualifications.
• Experience with a Test Automation framework.
• Experience with a Test Management tool suite.
• Knowledge of a programming language (such as C# or Java) with a view to coding test automation test functions.
• Experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Product Backlogs, Tasks & Bugs
• Experience with Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver.
• A degree or a similar qualification in Computer Science or a related subject would be advantageous.
• A knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
26 Days Holiday
Modern office, free parking, discretionary Company bonus scheme, Flex health plan, Perkbox, Social club, 26 days holiday, Flexi-time
Discuss this opportunity with us