This firm help people to make money from trading the financial markets. Whether trading Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities their powerful trading strategies combined with their comprehensive support package, enables people of all experience levels to earn a lucrative tax free income from trading
To provide a high level of customer support and assistance for clients at all stages of their coaching journey.
To provide additional support regarding product knowledge both internally and externally with the goal.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Assisting clients in the initial set up and the start of their coaching process.
2. Answering coaches’ questions about clients
3. Handling client questions through incoming calls/emails including complaint handling and potential refund requests.
4. Contacting clients to check in with their trading progress.
5. Assisting on ongoing support & client engagement programmes.
6. Assisting Customer Training Workshops – with a view to becoming a presenter in the future.
7. Assisting Head of Product Development with strategy data collation and analysis.
8. Checking clients’ trading results against model results
9. Working closely with your selection of clients to improve their customer experience and trading objectives.
– An interest in trading and the financial markets in general.
– Experience with Microsoft Office products
– Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
– Good interpersonal and client relationship skills
– Ability to operate in a lively and fast-paced environment.
– Time management, organisation, and planning skills
– Degree in any field (Degree in economics or a related field would be preferred)
– Full, on the job and well-rounded training provided
– Work alongside and learn from very experienced trading professionals
– Great basic salary
– Annual bonus programme
– Clear opportunity to progress up the career and earnings ladder
– Free parking
– Access to Perkbox (discount cinema tickets, tastecard etc)
– A fantastic environment to work in and develop your skills
Discuss this opportunity with us