More than 1,200 employees worldwide providing electronic products of high quality, competent advice and global service.
Current sales sit at EUR 220 million.
Every year, they produce and deliver more than 150,000 frequency inverters and servo controllers, over 450,000 electro-magnetic clutches and brakes and more than 50,000 gear motors. Each product is specifically produced for customers’ applications.
A high degree of vertical integration at state-of-the-art production facilities as well as their broad application experience for nearly all areas of modern mechanical and plant engineering ensure the success of the company.
While initial production processes took place over an area of 1100 m², this area has grown over the years to over 35,000 m².
This company values their employees with a real focus on further training and development. New products have recently been introduced with a lot of time being spent on innovation and matching their client needs.
The UK office is looking to recruit a client focused Graduate Automation and Robotics Engineer to join their well-established team, with exciting opportunities to progress and develop a career with this multimillion group.
This opportunity is ideal for a recent engineering graduate with an interest and knowledge of electronics. Part time, placement or full-time experience utilising electronics and technical skills is required.
Candidates must hold a full driving licence, be IT literate and have good communication skills.
This role will be supported by full training on products and there will be training provided at the UK branch as well as in Germany.
When starting this role, you will carry out the following tasks:
• point of contact regarding products for clients via e mail and telephone regarding technical requirements and product information
• attending client sites where necessary (UK wide/Ireland) could involve European travel
• making improvements to, and offering advice
• scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
• ensuring that equipment works to its specification
• creating and carrying out test procedures
• investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
• liaising with internal members of staff at the company regarding projects
• writing reports and providing support documentation
• providing technical support
• ensuring safe working conditions
• training staff onsite where appropriate.
• Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
• Liaison with other departments regarding client needs
Discuss this opportunity with us