The Largest independent automotive business in the UK, that invest into their employees resulting in in a well maintained, and impressive rate of organise growth. Their financial strength, their scale of infrastructure and their high calibre systems provide the company with an enviable platform, but it is the people that have delivered the goods.
The position of Outsource & Implementation Executive is a key appointment and involves holding overall responsibility for the management of outsourcing and implementation arrangements.
• Provide support to the sales team to meet the objectives.
• Gather and verify the integrity of all required implementation data from clients.
• Raise contractual documentation to match any requirement.
• Follow the robust internal processes and procedures to enable us to meet and exceed the client’s requirements.
• Adhering to disciplined updates on a systematic basis to ensure robust audit trail.
• Establish relevant and realistic Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) where specifically required in conjunction with the sales team.
• Ensure that the mechanisms to generate management reports for agreed KPIs are put in place and that these are systematically produced, monitored, and delivered, with any performance shortfalls being promptly and effectively addressed.
• Work with the team to develop and continually enhance the policies, systems and procedures necessary to effectively plan, monitor and record the implementation process and the day to day running of an outsourced account.
• Liaise with staff in all departments to ensure that all necessary implementation action requirements are advised in good time together with respective completion timelines.
• Liaise with all third-party service providers to ensure that all necessary implementation action requirements are advised in good time together with respective completion timelines.
• Track progress of implementation action requirements and ensure that all timeline commitments are met. Report to management any delays promptly and efficiently and escalate any concerns that may jeopardise our service levels and targets.
• Identify opportunities for the continual enhancement of the outsource/implementation and account review process experience for our customers and collaborate with the relevant members of the management team to bring about the necessary change.
• Daily appreciation of marketing and resolution activities, assisting when required.
• Educated to the Graduate Standard
• Placement Year completed utilising project management skills – ideally within the automotive sector
• Must have the confidence to work closely with Directors, Senior Managers and team members of clients, supply partners and the team in a sensitive and consultative manner.
• IT literate, with recent and comprehensive experience of Excel and Word, along with the drive and ability to learn new product platform and software features is absolutely critical.
• The desire to undertake continuous professional development.
• An enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently.
• A credible ambassador for the Organisation
• Dedicated with a calm balanced style.
• Positive, enthusiastic, energetic, and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Approachable, open, and honest.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations.
• Committed, conscientious and hard working.
Private Health Care
Childcare vouchers and staff discount on new and used vehicles. The career path is exciting with the client as each department and the overall business develops.
Discuss this opportunity with us