This group help people to make money from trading the financial markets. Whether trading Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities their powerful trading strategies combined with their comprehensive support package, enables people of all experience levels to earn a lucrative tax free income from trading. Their founders have always believed that trading is a business that needs to be learnt. Good traders are not lucky. Successful trading requires an understanding of the markets and an appreciation of the rewards and risks involved.
The trading indicators and concepts were first used by institutions and brokers as a trading tool to promote more disciplined trading. The popularity and more importantly the success of the analysis prompted the development of the company indicators for use by individuals in the retail market.
The concept for the indicators and strategies was a collaborative effort in 2003 between a number of successful full time traders and IT professionals with combined experience of over 90 years.
Their strategy is to continue to develop the support services offered to their clients. They have offices in Buckinghamshire and London.
Starting in the role of Graduate Sales Executive, following training on the company, industry and product software, you will carry out the following duties:
· Support senior sales staff with the aim of selling their client’s trading software
· Carry out client research for sales and marketing purposes
· Keep up to date with any changes to products offered by our client
· Contact prospective clients
· Provide information to prospective clients
· Follow up on information provided
· Close sales to current/prospective clients
· Hit targets/KPI’s approved by the Directors
5 positions available with the assessment day starting on Wednesday 12th September 2018
· Degree – 2:2 minimum (ideally a relevant course)
· Commercial experience (ideally sales/BDM/financial services)
· Good understanding of technology
· Ability to learn and think on your feet
· Good telephone manner and presentation skills
· Keen to develop and gain further commercial education
· Familiarity with investment businesses – beneficial not essential
Discuss this opportunity with us