Our client was incorporated as a Bristol based foam conversion and Fabrication Company.
· The ability to confidently interpret and create briefs into designs, ensuring they meet all legal obligation and are fit for the purpose in terms of Customer requirements, manufacturing process, cost and timeline.
· Generating internal manufacturing specification and managing design documentation for the production teams.
· Collaborating and working within a team environment. But also self-motivated with the ability to work alone with multiple projects at the same time.
· Creation of product sample for customers and sales teams in a timely manner with a confidence in pricing new products.
· Conduct research to obtain data on raw materials, production times etc.
· Build relationships with customers and internal teams, potentially visiting customer sites.
· Provide internal consultations on manpower needs, raw material requirement and manufacturing designs, including risk analysis.
· Must have excellent organisation skills, being reliable and thorough.
· Strong attention to detail
· Providing support to the Sales team.
Discuss this opportunity with us