This firm help people to make money from trading the financial markets. Whether trading Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities their powerful trading strategies combined with their comprehensive support package, enables people of all experience levels to earn a lucrative tax free income from trading
The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for new client set-ups, queries and registering them for the online training programmes. As a vital point of contact post-sale, you will be developing relationships with clients, making sure they have been set up correctly and that any issues are highlighted and dealt with promptly. We regularly ‘check in’ with our clients throughout their course to make sure they are happy and on the right path.
The Customer Support Executive will take an active role in the handling of complaints and refund requests. Therefore, knowledge of the strategy will be expected as an end-of-probation target, but you will be supported with the assistance of the coaching department and Customer Support Manager.
You will also be expected to work closely with the Customer Support Manager, IT department and Company Directors to ensure you are operating in line with the standards of the firm.
Working from home will be discussed during the recruitment process.
• Degree educated with an interest in the financial markets.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
• Hard-working and positive attitude
• Good interpersonal and client relationship skills
• Ability to operate in a lively and fast-paced environment
• Time management, organisation, and planning skills
• Previous experience in office-based customer support and administration would be considered an advantage
• Full, on the job and well-rounded training provided
• Great basic salary
• Annual bonus programme
• Work alongside and learn from very experienced trading professionals
• Clear opportunity to progress up the career and earnings ladder
• Free parking
• Access to Perkbox (discount cinema tickets, tastecard etc)
• A fantastic environment to work in and develop your skills
Discuss this opportunity with us