Renowned for being the world leader in their sector, our global client is THE leading print packaging business and holds a position of high importance within specialty sectors of the market.
They are passionate about understanding shoppers and how they’re influenced in-store – and they use that knowledge to design displays that help their customers sell more. They bring together a huge database of 65,000 shopper insights, unique tools and the industry’s biggest team of designers to ensure clients’ display captures all the attention needed. Years of extensive research have helped them understand the unique purpose of each display.
No other company can offer a more assorted range of solutions through an on-going investment programme in the latest technologies, which has developed them an award-winning reputation.
Working with an impressive range of blue-chip clients including Cocoa Cola, Pepsi Co and Proctor and Gamble to name but a few, anyone joining this dynamic firm with have exciting scope for progression and development, potentially globally.
To provide project management to customers for the supply of packaging, display products and contract packing services for both new and existing customers. Offering their sales teams exceptional levels of communication and service relating to the management of projects.
• Degree educated – relevant to the role
• Ability to demonstrate natural project management skills, who can keep calm and constructive in pressurised and demanding situations
• Customer friendly in approach and will to provide exceptional service.
• Good organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver to deadlines.
• High work ethic and self-motivated
• A good team player who is willing to help others.
• Proficient in using Microsoft office products.
• Ability to coordinate projects and communicate to both customers and the internal team.
• Ability to coordinate others in relation to customer activity
• Full driving licence and transport
• Lives within 30 minutes’ drive of Wetherby
Company pension and life insurance scheme and progression
Discuss this opportunity with us