A unique opportunity to join a well-established technology focused digital firm, where full training is provided to the successful candidates so a willingness to learn and succeed is essential. Are you creative? Able to think outside the box? Do you have a passion for the internet?… This opportunity could be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
This permanent role will entail building database-driven websites and web applications. No graphic design experience is required, but you will be provided with designs in Adobe Illustrator format and be expected to develop a website which matches the design perfectly, so a keen eye for detail is important.
You will produce Content Management Systems for every website built, however there is an in-house system which you will be expected to integrate with.
Taking on a new website will involve direct contact with clients, so you will be expected to have good interpersonal skills.
Please note there are no health and safety issues to report
*Interviews for this role are unlikely to take place until December/January with applications being reviewed by late November*
• Ideally studied a relevant degree – HND/HNC level will be considered
• Possess excellent HTML/CSS skills.
• Be proficient in .Net using C# and web forms.
• Have experience using MS SQL Server.
• Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time.
• Be asked to undertake a test before interviews are considered.
• WordPress skills would be an advantage
• Must live within 25 miles of Northamptonshire
Discuss this opportunity with us