This National renewable energy firm are making BIG waves in the industry and really making a difference. As an agile and innovative firm, they offer bold new products to the market and champions fairness and transparency, all while maintaining an excellent standard of customer service. They’re also backed by one of the UK’s largest investors in renewable generation.
The business was founded on a few key principles. Firstly, provides 100% green energy to every home and business on supply, secondly they provide fantastic customer experiences (say goodbye to long call waits and hello to a transparent and consultative customer experience), and thirdly they invest heavily in technology to create slick experiences and modernise a dated industry.
And they’ve got the credentials to back it up. They’ve been named Which?’s Recommended Energy Supplier for 2018, 2019 and 2020, plus they’re uSwitch’s Supplier of the Year. They also maintain a five-star rating on TrustPilot (highly unusual for an energy supplier!) and their exceptional customer service has led to Ofgem entrusting them with the customers from two failed energy suppliers: Iresa and Gen4U. They’ve recently partnered with legendary UK brand Marks & Spencer to relaunch M&S Energy, are the energy supplier powering the Mayor of London’s London Power, and are the official energy sponsor of Arsenal Football Club, powering the Emirates Stadium with 100% renewable energy!
Ultimately, a role with this firm is a chance to join an exciting scale-up business within the renewable energy sector – one that’s at the forefront of changing the landscape of the energy industry. A job with them offers the best of both worlds: on the one hand, backing from a large, well-capitalised corporate, and on the other, the dynamic working environment of a start-up company.
An exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking employer in a permanent role, with a real focus on providing customer excellence.
During the first few months with the company you will be provided with training and 1-2-1 time in order to understand the industry and every aspect of the role. The training will start on a remote basis due to the current corona virus via team meets online and zoom so you get the support you need. As soon as it is safe to go back into offices you will be based in fantastic modern offices in the City centre and you’ll also have opportunity to visit and work from the company’s offices in London & Brighton.
If you are a natural communicator, enjoy building relationships with clients, resolving problems and providing excellent service, then this is the right role for you. With scope to progress with this growing firm, you will start your position within the Business Operations team.
This firm don’t believe in sorting roles into little silos – instead you’ll be responsible for the full cycle of business operations, from customer services and quotes through to metering, payments and ad-hoc projects. In doing so, you’ll master a complex industry whilst gaining a wide range of demonstrable skills and, thanks to their diverse portfolio of business customers (from independent high street shops right through to large corporate clients), be interacting with a wide range of individuals and fielding diverse questions that will keep you learning each day.
This firm really values proactive people who can think on their feet, but you’ll also be supported and offered continuous training from approachable and knowledgeable colleagues, and if you fancy learning new skills on the job then they’ll help you make it a reality.
Please note there are no Health&Safety issues to report
• 2:1 +Degree educated – relevant to the role
• Local to the Leicester are or happy to relocate
• Flexibility and a good problem solver
• Quick learner
• Ability to take the initiative and think outside of the box
• Team player
• IT Literate
• Ability to build professional customer relationships
• Excellent customer service skills
• High standard of verbal and written communication
• Emotional intelligence
• Committed to continuous self-development
• Independent and self-motivated
• An organised approach
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• pension contributions following completion of the trial period
• Friday night social/drinks every week (we ‘dial-in’ to London and Brighton offices, to encourage involvement and engagement)
• Yoga on Thursday mornings/ 5-a-side football league/ weekly rock climbing.
• Team day outs- theme parks, escape rooms, cinema, dinners.
• At least 5 social’s per year, from ‘pub-golf’ to ‘pub-quiz’s
• Company-wide summer and Christmas parties in London
• Celebrate ‘Gay Pride’ and other important cultural events in London
• Opportunities to attend industry events and award ceremonies
• Opportunities to work across all three offices: Leicester, London, and Brighton
• Annual festival trip to Bristol
• Bespoke and tailored progression and development based on interests and skillset.
Discuss this opportunity with us