Graduate Account Executive
East Midlands, Northamptonshire
Degree Discipline & Classification
Educated to The Graduate standard
About Our Client
Established award-winning dynamic group based within the print and marketing sector working across sectors including charity, finance and commerce, working hard to get their clients brand seen.
They exist to help their clients delight and inspire their customers and achieve increased response and ROI – those are their goals!
The group is committed to staff development and training, they are always keen to progress their staff and retain talent.
The customer portfolio ranges from financial institutions, blue chip organisations, FMCG companies, government bodies and charitable organisations.
Over the years the Group has won many accolades.
An innovative business, always forward thinking…. impressively they were the first company in the world to have 2, then 3 cut-star attachments on their presses!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Account Managers to ensure that customer accounts are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring clients are provided with any assistance relating to their campaigns.
- Under guidance be responsible for preparing quotations and to spec mail packs to suppliers using an MIS
- Organise the Account Managers’ AB samples
- Prepare packs for overnight courier to customers including associated documentation and labels
- File invoices and quotations in a timely manner
- Deal with any clients or suppliers over the telephone and handle accordingly.
- Visit suppliers with Account Managers on a regular basis to become familiar with all job processes.
- Take responsibility for managing a variety of small accounts working under the supervision of an Account Manager
- Educated to The Graduate standard (relevant studies)
- A grade B+ at GCSE Maths and English is essential
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Confident communicator
- Quick to learn and keen to progress
- Commercially aware
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to deadlines
Excellent training and progression.