Established award winning dynamic firm based within DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING SERVICES.
They exist to help their clients delight and inspire their customers and achieve increased response and ROI – those are their goals!
Whether it’s unlocking the power of customer data, delivering imaginative stand-out design, improving digital marketing attribution and execution, or enhancing a clients’ communication solution from strategy to delivery, across any channel – they are here to help.
The client is committed to staff development and training, they are always keen to progress their staff and retain talent.
The customer portfolio ranges from financial institutions, blue chip organisations, FMCG companies, government bodies and charitable organisations.
Over the years the client has won many accolades with last year being no exception with the winning of major industry awards!
• To receive training from your Line Manager in the full use of all available systems, targets, metrics, processes and procedures
• To fully understand the concepts of added value as applied to the commercial structuring of the business
• To fully understand all supplier available technology and be able to provide suitable quotations.
• To prepare quotations for work/jobs, observing commercial targets and considering available capacity at all times
• To negotiate prices with suppliers in advance of booking work to ensure we are maximising margins on all marketing campaigns
• To provide ideas to enhance the continual department improvement.
• To provide accurate information to all internal departments to ensure a smooth project process.
• To ensure all projects that you are managing are delivered on time to the client’s specification
• To communicate changes to schedules whilst managing client’s expectations.
• Be on top of every aspect of your project schedule to ensure each key event is happening on time to minimalize impact to the client.
• To supply accurate costings, and stock is supplied to specification of the job.
• To invoice all projects on mail or delivery date.
• To maintain a good working relationship with clients and manage expectations.
• Attend external meetings to take new briefs or to review previous projects.
• Seek feedback to work on improvements for the new projects
• To keep cost of quality to a minimum.
• To work with suppliers to ensure jobs are produced the most efficient way, whilst meeting client requirements.
• To undertake any other reasonable tasks and responsibilities as requested by your Line Manager
• To undertake all working practices in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, rules laid out in the Company handbook and utilising all protective equipment as provided by the Company as require
• Degree – discipline must be related to the role – Business, marketing, Information Business Systems or similar
• Maths & English GCSE Grade B+
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise work loads & multi task
• Work to tight deadlines
• Ability to relate to all areas of the business
• To be able to thrive in stressful pressured situations
• Good administrative skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Attention to detail
• A team player
Excellent training and progression
26 days holiday plus 8 Bank holidays
Discuss this opportunity with us