This business is a renewable energy supplier making waves in the industry. As an agile and innovative start-up, it brings bold new products to the market and champions fairness and transparency, all while maintaining an excellent standard of customer service.
The business was founded on a few key principles:
1. They provide green energy to the mass market
2. Also provide fantastic customer experiences (say goodbye to long call waits and hello to a transparent and consultative customer experience)
3. Invest heavily in technology to create slick experiences and modernise a dated industry.
Five-star rating on Trustpilot (highly unusual for an energy supplier!) They’ve recently partnered with a legendary UK multinational retailer to relaunch energy. Also, the official energy sponsor of a huge football club!
An excellent chance to join an exciting scale-up business within the energy supply sector – one that’s at the forefront of changing the landscape of the energy industry. A job with them offers the best of both worlds: on the one hand, backing from a large, well-capitalised corporate, and on the other, the dynamic working environment of a start-up company.
Working in Operations, you’ll be at the heart of everything they do – working with customers. Taking full responsibility for all issues that you come across, you’ll be delivering end to end customer service.
Every day, they come across problems not seen before, and those in Operations are tasked with bringing about awesome solutions.
Talking to customers over the phone or via email, engaging with industry stakeholders, and highlighting inefficiencies all form part of the day to day role.
• Delivery of a service that customers will love
• End to end customer operations including the efficient delivery of customer services, billing, metering and payments
• Helping to coordinate & manage third party industry partners
• Contributing to the design, thinking and specification of in-house technology to systematize and automate processes
• Supporting the implementation of new projects and processes across the operations team
3 different fields:
1. Credit Specialist:
In this role, you will have a more targeted focus on helping customers that are struggling with payments. You will need to have empathy and problem-solving skills to help work with customers to get their payments back on track.
2. Energy Specialist:
In this role, you will look after all our customers throughout their time with us. This means, answering a wide range of queries and helping a customer from start to finish with their enquiries. You will need to be able to think fast on your feet, use your initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment to help solve the new problems that arise every day.
3. Onboarding Specialist:
You will be the first impression and the guiding light in the journey to becoming a customer. Switching energy suppliers can be stressful, you’ll need to be patient, enthusiastic and work tirelessly to help make that process simple.
Discuss this opportunity with us