Our client have been established as the premier choice in the area for over 25 years. With a wide variety of prestigious clients, customers tell them that they find their local hands-on management team an invaluable resource.
Many of the team are long-serving members of staff. They do not use temporary or agency people. They prefer to develop their own skills in-house… and it shows.
A challenging new role has been created due to business growth. This opportunity is offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Key responsibilities include:
• General bookkeeping
• Carrying out payment runs
• Booking new starters onto the system
• Processes company’s payroll (CLEAN LINK) every pay period. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
• Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes.
• Respond and resolve queries from employees and management relating to payroll deductions, attendance, and time records.
• Management of clocking in and out system for cleaning operatives
• Advertising cleaning roles for Area Management team
• Assisting the MD with any office based operational activities
• Creation of correspondence – letters/emails
• Dealing with calls/answering the phone in a professional manner
• General administration duties including filing
• Payroll and book keeping experience in a business environment
• Sage Literate – please note training will be given on Clean Link
• Professional telephone manner
• Good communication skills
• IT Literate
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and understand which tasks have greater importance
• Flexible approach to work and people
• Can do attitude
• Problem solver
• Ability to work on own initiative, honest and trustworthy
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Support for further training/qualifications relevant to role
Discuss this opportunity with us