Graduate Marketing Assistant
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Understanding of social media used within a B2B marketing context
• Creative, confident, enthusiastic and inquisitive nature
• Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign (training can be provided)
• Positive team player with the ability to work on your own initiative, a real self-starter
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Ability to work on multi projects at one time
• Can work to deadlines
OVERVIEW TO COMPANY:
Our Client is a family business steeped in tradition, with a worldwide presence. Their commitment and values are deeply engrained in their business culture. As ambassadors for safety, their focus for many years has been to develop more innovative products and solutions, which our customers can use to achieve personal, ecological and economical freedom. They are also involved in national and international committees, so that we can actively help to shape the future of industrial automation.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To assist in the development and day to day running of the marketing department by creating engaging content and campaigns that meet the company objectives. The post holder will be creative, proactive, confident and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and an eye for detail.
This role will be supported by excellent on the job training as well as providing the successful candidate with the opportunity to study for the CIM.
• Create engaging PR and articles including managing their distribution through a network of trade media
• Create News content for the company website using a CMS system
• Manage social media channels by creating meaningful and engaging content to meet the Social Media objectives
• Maintain the company website by updating current events, exhibitions, training courses and news articles
• E-marketing campaign creation to promote company products, services and training courses and reporting on their results
• Collateral design and creation / planning and scheduling
• Creation of targeted direct mail campaigns and reporting on their results
• Sales lead management by distributing any sales leads to the sales team including follow up
• Monitoring and recording of company and competitor activity
• Administering of online customer surveys and provision of reports to management team
• CRM database management
• Proof reading of corporate literature, PR and articles
• Assistance with the planning and delivery of company events, exhibitions and seminars
• Assist in the creation of corporate promotional items such as USB sticks, pens, torches etc
• Vendor management including print, fulfilment, invoices and posting to budget
• General Marketing administration tasks
• Ensure brand standards are maintained in accordance with corporate guidelines
• Monthly reporting on activities such as social media activities, competitor activity and email marketing
• Assistance in conducting market and customer research
• Marketing material stock management including printed literature, promotional material, banners and exhibition material
• Liaison and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, trade-press and associations.
• To deal with all correspondence as required / directed
• To attend regular team meetings and other corporate meetings as required
• To maintain effective working relationships with all other members of staff.
• To have competent computer skills including the use of CRM system and other tools, email, Microsoft Office etc.
• To attend exhibitions, seminars and other corporate events as required
• To participate as required in corporate and personal improvement programs (e.g. training and competence development)
• To undertake any other duties as required
• To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy as well as any other Company requirements